Navigation

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013

Happy 2013

My wishes to you for the new Year …
will be nothing special
compared to all the wishes
people have for each other in the World.

But …
Believe me:
All wishes come from deep in my
Heart.

SONY DSC

So my wishes to you …

Celebrate! Celebrate life as often as you can.
Spend love and receive love…
Be happy, smile as often as you can…
beause smiling helps to feel even more happy.
Don’t give up if something or someone
lets you think
that nothing is going right.
Have wishes and dreams.
Try to fulfill them.

It’s also important to let you know
that I actually would like to wish everyone
everything
he or she
wants to be.

If you’re faced with a choice,
I wish
You’ll choose the most
important one.

Show a smile to everyone
who seems to need someone
to receive a smile from.

Don’t forget the ones
you love,
Don’t also forget the ones
that love you.



 

When
you
choose
joy
You feel good
& when you feel
good, you do good
& when you do good
it reminds others
of what joy feels like
& it just
might inspire
them to do
the same.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen